Extra Mile PowerWashing is the Martinsburg Area’s Gutter Cleaning Expert!
Are your Gutters clogged? Are they overflowing with leaves, branches and other debris?
If this is the case and the shingles have algae and mildew that can damage your home’s surfaces, you should plan to take action.
Let Extra Mile PowerWashing clear the debris, flush out all of those pesky shingle granules that slough off of your roof into your gutters, and flow test the downspouts for a clean and clear system.
Why Keep Gutters Clean?
Clean gutters are very important for keeping water flowing away from your home. When gutters become full of debris, water backs up behind the gutter structure, against your home. This can send that damaging water up under your siding, roof tiles, and into the walls. In winter, this water can even form ice dams that can cause breakage to the surfaces of your home – an expensive repair! We take care of all your gutter cleaning needs in Martinsburg—let us power wash your gutters the correct way.
When gutters are cleaned and maintained correctly, water moves along them and down to the ground, away from the home.
Cleaning Your Gutters Yearly
Let’s talk about how to clean gutters about once a year!
- Get out your tall ladder. You may need up to 32 feet for a multilevel home. Don’t have one? Borrow one from a friend, or purchase one that’s tall enough. Be sure you have a spotter to keep the ladder stable!
- Climb the ladder – careful, you’re going way up high!
- Forgot your gloves? Climb down, get them from the garage, climb on up again.
- Remove all of the rotten leaves and debris from the gutters. Make sure you have a tarp underneath to catch the gunk!
- Climb down, adjust the ladder, move the ‘catch the gunk’ tarp, and clean a new section. Repeat allllll the way around your house.
- Get your garden hose, and flush out the gutters and downspouts to remove the last grime from the surfaces.
- Rake up all of the debris that you knocked out of the gutters and dispose of it.
Call Martinsburg’s gutter cleaning experts!
We will bring the equipment, the ladders, and make sure the area is completely clean and free of debris when we’re done! We have the experience to clean up high, safely, so you don’t have to.
Our gutter cleaning will leave your Martinsburg home’s gutters free of debris and the surfaces clean and sparkling.
Maintaining your home’s gutter system will prevent damage and improve gutter appeal. Contact us today, and let’s get those gutters clean and free of debris!
Extra Mile’s Pressure Washing Services and Service Area
We use our softwash technique — gentle water pressure and environmentally-friendly detergents — to clean gutters, siding, roofs, sidewalks, fences and just about every type of surface found at homes and businesses in the region. We also offer concrete cleaning, deck cleaning, and roof cleaning services.
If you would like to help cleaning up the outside of your home, then schedule a free estimate with us at Extra Mile Powerwashing today. We offer home pressure services in Martinsburg and the following areas:
Bunker Hill WV 25413 | Inwood WV 25428 | Kearneysville WV 25429 | Kearneysville WV 25430 | Shepherdstown WV 25443 | Glengary WV 25420 | Charles Town WV 25414 | Ranson WV 25414 | Martinsburg WV 25401 | Martinsburg WV 25402 | Martinsburg WV 25403 | Martinsburg WV 25404 | Falling Waters WV 25419 | Harpers Ferry WV 25425 | Hedgesville WV 25427 | Winchester VA 22601 | Winchester VA 22602 | Winchester VA 22603 | Winchester VA 22604 | Cross Junction VA 22625 | Clear Brook VA 22624
To schedule a pressure washing estimate, call Bunker Hill office at 304-904-0500 or click here.